Monte-Carlo is the safest and most glamorous place in the world. Set in the very heart of the Côte d'Azur, Monaco welcomes you. Here you have the chance to discover
- Monte Carlo, its casino, luxury shops, beaches and gardens
- The town of Monaco itself, more commonly referred to as "le Rocher", where the Palais Princier stands
- La Condamine, commercial quarter at the harbor
- Fontvieille, new quarter around the marina, Princess Grace Rose Garden and Louis II Stadium
During your stay at the Regency School, you will be just a few kilometres from Nice with its international airport (and helicopter links too) with Monaco, as well as Menton, town on the Italian border.
Why choose the Regency School?
- Because, since 1985, we have specialized in the teaching of French as a foreign language, English, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian.
- Because study group numbers are restricted enabling us to respond to the needs of each student.
- Because some of our teachers have been on our staff since 1985, all teach their mother tongue, are energetic, experienced and committed to achieving good results from their students.
- Because numerous companies have for years entrusted their staff training to us, notably BARCLAYS, BNP-PARIBAS, ROTHSCHILD, Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace, AS Monaco, Centre Cardio Thoracique, Suisscourtage, Silversea.
The language school is open all year except for the period between Christmas and 1 January. The students have the use of pleasant classrooms. Educational provision adapts to suit each student's level and responds to specific requirements (for example, the need to acquire banking terminology). The leisure programme offers a very wide choice of activities due to the tourist location of Monaco and the Côte d'Azur. The administrative team is always ready and willing to listen to students to ensure that their stay is a pleasant and enriching experience.