With its wide boulevards, winding streets and the picturesque stairways of Montmartre, the French capital is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is a city full of spirit, famous for its arts and joie de vivre.
Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and all other monuments dominate the skyline of Paris. Masterpieces of contemporary architecture are also part of the city and can be found on the business disctrict of La Defence.
Perfectly located in a quiet pedestrian zone in the heart of the Quartier Latin, the school offers 13 bright, attractive classrooms, a well-equipped media library and even a boudoir grand piano. There is also a delightful sun terrace and rest areas throughout the school.
The modern building is full of history. In the lecture room, parts of the Parisian city wall from the 13th century can be seen, and the ceiling beams in the learning centre date back to the 17th century.
Quality is our primary concern, and we tell you exactly what you can expect from us :
- Learning success thanks to the innovative Eurocentres Success System
- The my.Eurocentres campus offers a new, innovative style of language learning
- Above-average success rates in examinations
- Careful selection and regular checks of host families
- Small classes (from 6 to 14 participants)
- Accurate placement at your level with spoken and written placement tests
- First class school building in central location and and state-of-the-art technologies (interactive whiteboards)
- Quality control through internal checks, plus regular inspections from national and international quality organisations - EAQUALS and CIEP (FLE Quality Label).