Our teaching method
Our method allows each person to communicate in French no matter what level they are at. It gives each person a program which corresponds to their individual needs so they can make steady progress and reach their goals. Learn to be Daring! Dare to express yourself, Dare to interact with the outside world, Dare to say « I speak French ! »
Semi-intensive and intensive courses for adults and young adults
- Courses are open all year, ranging from one week to long-term stays (up to one year).
- Speaking and writing tests are conducted the same day .
- Program completion certificates are provided and indicate the number of program hours completed.
- Classes start: Every Monday (Complete beginners begin the first Monday of the month).
- Minimum age: 14 years of age with parental consent.
Intensive course (30 hours / week)
4 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon (3 sessions led by 2 teachers per group, acquisition-implementation-reinforcement each sequence alternates between communication and reviewing grammatical structures).
Semi-intensive course of 20 hours / week
4 hours in the morning.
Specific language study stays, an additional 1 hour class (10 hours minimum during the language study stay) adults, teens, adolescents and young children.
Classes for French and theme-based learning
Classes + culture
(20 hours + 3 cultural excursions + cultural workshop).
Classes + cooking
(20 hours + 2 cooking classes +1 activity to experience the preparation and appreciation of fine cuisine or “gastronomy” + cultural workshop).
Classes + horse-back riding
(20 hours + 3 horse-back riding classes + cultural workshop).
Classes + music
(20 hours + 3 one-to-one music lessons + cultural workshop).
Classes + content for senior citizens 50+
(20 hours + 3 excursions + cultural workshop).
Classes for expats and au pairs
- 4 hours per week.
- 10 hours per week (6 hours combined + 4 hours of tutoring in language lab (socio-cultural workshops).
Classes for business French
- One-to-one lessons (lunches with the professor are additional).
- Program with classes and business networking meetup (we are members of the network called Business Networking International - BNI).
- Program for ‘telephone lessons and online learning’.
- Workshops on socio-cultural subjects (understanding French people in a business context).
- Test taking preparation classes for recognized French Proficiency Tests (DELF, DALF, TCF, TCF ANF,TEF).
- TCF French Proficiency Test center (1 session per month).
- General or specialized college preparation classes.