On-campus student housing (year-round)
70 single or double rooms are available (1 or 2 students) and 3 student residences which can accommodate 20-25 people with three meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the summer months or two meals a day (breakfast and lunch or dinner) during the winter months .
- Sink with hot & cold running water and a large mirror.
- Single bed and closets + a desk + chairs, etc.
- Bed linen (sheets, blankets, etc.) are provided by the Institute and changed once a week.
- Full housekeeping service of the room provided once a week and the showers and bathrooms are cleaned once a day.
- Each student brings his/her own personal effects and bath towels (a towel supply service is available if needed).
- Free Wi-Fi.
The Gauguin Student Residence
There are 8 rooms with every modern comfort. This beautiful student residence is located on the main street of Rambouillet, near stores and just a few minutes from the train stations. There are 4 studios on the first floor, 3 of which have double beds. There are 4 loft-style studios on the second floor.
Students are provided with three meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the summer months or two meals a day (breakfast and lunch or dinner) during the winter months.
- Rooms equipped with a single or double bed.
- Bathroom with shower and toilets.
- Desk, chairs and closets.
- Common area with small kitchen: Refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, hot water kettle, etc.
- TV in the common area living room.
Our host families live in Rambouillet or in the surrounding area. Very comfortable single rooms are available with three meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) or two meals a day (breakfast and lunch or dinner).
Are available in every category, from 2-star to 4-star.
Dining and restaurant services
- 1 restaurant that can accommodate more than 100 people, has its own chef, uses fresh products and serves typically French dishes.
- Three meals a day in the summer (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and 2 meals a day in the winter (breakfast and lunch or dinner).
- 1 fully equipped kitchen is reserved for student use (for those who love to cook for themselves).
- Restaurants, take-out food and a cafeteria are all available in the same town (a supermarket and several other shopping centers are nearby).