COURSES FOR TEACHERS IN MONTPELLIER
- Location : in the town center of Montpellier, in the South of France, by the Mediterranean Sea.
- Audience : for teachers looking for an individual training.
- Program dates : all year round.
- Mornings, from Monday to Friday : 20 weekly group lessons
Participants join a class of their level in order to improve and develop their knowledge.
The limited number of participants per group allows optimum learning conditions (class size of maximum 10 during the year and 12 during Summer).
Areas covered: grammar structures and vocabulary, reading comprehension, listening comprehension, written expression, oral production, French culture and civilization.
- Afternoon : pedagogical coaching
Personalized program for teachers designed according to the participant's profile and goals in the form of individual lessons.
Weekly number of lessons as required.
- Course pedagogical content
Examples of topics covered:
- Thematic Study of French civilization through the news.
- Extensive development of the French language covering syntax, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, colloquial language.
- Presentation of fun activities for grammar, vocabulary, phonetics
- Operating Techniques, of audio, video and paper documents
- Didactic use of media
- Presentation of manuals and books tools
- Creation of class sequences
- Internet in a language class
- Reflection on the CEFRL and analysis of the scale of language proficiency and communication activities.
- Open discussion on specific questions
Training is provided by teachers specialized in the teaching of French as a foreign language. At the end of the stay, a certificate is issued indicating the type of training, the duration and the level reached according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages as defined by the Council of Europe.
Accommodation and other services
ILP offers various accommodation options close to the school and to the town center to fit all requirements and budgets.
Each week activities and excursions are organized to discover the region, have fun or relax.
All visits are accompanied by an experienced guide.
To register, please provide us with your application form and a minimum down payment of 200€.
- 1 week: 205€
- 2 weeks: 410€
- 3 weeks: 615€
- 4 weeks: 780€
- more than 4 weeks: contact us
AFTERNOON COURSES: pedagogical coaching
- 1 individual lesson: 50€
- 10 individual lessons: 500€
- 15 individual lessons: 750€
- 20 individual lessons: 1000€
Arrival on Sunday, departure on Saturday (for an arrival on another day, please contact us)
- Single room in a home-stay
Return transfers included from and to Montpellier airport or station
With access to kitchen: 19.5€/day
With half board : 26.5€/day, breakfast and dinner included
With full board: 31.50€ /day, breakfast, packed lunch and dinner included
- Single room in a student residence
Private bathroom and shared kitchen, no catering, no transfer. Only in July and August.
- Single studio in a student residence
Private bathroom and shared kitchen, no catering, no transfer.