Various activities are organised by the language school as part of the programme of immersion
- Lectures given by specialists on topics such as nuclear energy, regional economy, French legal system, French administration, French-speaking world, environment, West Africa, etc.
- Dinner with invited guests.
- Visit to a wine cellar and wine tasting led by producers and experts.
- Sports: Swimming pool open from May to October. Excursions in surrounding countryside on foot or by bike (two bicycles available). Tennis courts nearby.
- Culture: Avignon festival, Orange choral festivals, etc.
This is a region characterised by a variety of particularly interesting places to visit including the Pont du Gard, Nîmes, Arles, the Camargue, the Lubéron and Mont Ventoux, the Baux de Provence, Saint Rémy and Les Alpilles, all of which are within a 50 kilometre radius. These various tourist attractions are renowned both for their architecture and Roman remains and for their natural beauty.
Example of evenings :
Sunday evening: Welcome and dinner with a Millefeuille employee.
Monday 19:30 : Dinner with a teacher.
Tuesday 18:30 : Lecture. Dinner with the lecturer.
Wednesday 19:30 : Aperitif and dinner with French guests.
Thursday 18:30 :Wine tasting. Dinner with a wine grower or an oenologist.