French courses at Millefeuille provence
Are you a beginner, intermediate or advanced student? We undertake to meet your particular learning objectives. The teaching is adapted to your needs
The teaching materials, activities and content are selected on the basis of the students’ needs, aims and interests. Choose between: general French, business French, diplomatic French, legal French, etc. The educational material has been developed by the teachers to meet students’ needs: manuals for each level, dictionaries, regular oral and written exercises, exercises in oral or written comprehension, exercises in written expression, exercises in pronunciation. Course levels are set in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
The day's study time is divided up into different classes
- Communication aimed at improving speaking and comprehension in an oral context.
Stories, role-playing and debates form the basis of materials for these classes. To ensure a systematic approach, teachers use whichever tools are best suited to the students in a group - methodologies involving question/answer, corrective phonetics, explicit or implicit grammar, vocabulary building using synonyms or semantic fields, etc.
- Comprehension aimed at improving oral comprehension: Audio materials are drawn from a range of sources - correspondents' reports, speeches, company board and other types of meetings, hearings, etc. Teachers employ various techniques - advance questions, decoding, etc.
- Consolidation in groups aimed at automatic use of specific language elements of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Written communication: Drafting e-mails, letters, reports, etc
- One-to-one classes are designed to respond exactly to the students' specific language needs in terms of vocabulary (economic, commercial, political, legal, etc), written language, grammar, pronunciation, etc.
- Individual study involves personal work supervised by a teacher who provides the student with the most appropriate material.
Maxilangue combined Program
- Morning : 1 x 120 minutes lesson + 1 x 60 minutes (in group).
- Afternoon : 3 x 60 minutes lesson + 1 x 45 minutes multimedia session.
8:30 – 9:00 : Breakfast.
9:00 – 11:00 : Je m’exprime (in group).
11:00 – 11:30 : Break (with teachers).
11:30 – 12:30 : Je renforce (in group).
12:45 – 13:30 : Lunch (with a teacher).
14:00 – 15:00 : J’apprends (private tuition).
15:00 – 16:00 : Je m’exerce à l’oral ou à l’écrit.
16:00 – 16:30 : Break (with teachers).
16:30 – 17:30 : Je révise.
17:30 – 18:15 : Multimedia session (self-learning).
18:30 – 19:30: Activity in French or free period.
19:30 : Dinner (with a guest or a teacher).
The only difference : J’apprends is a period of self-training guided by a tutor.
Maxilangue + "Individual" Program
- Morning : 1 x 120 minutes + 1 x 60 minutes : private tuition.
- Afternoon : 1 x 60 minutes private tuition + 1 x 60 minutes Je m’exerce + 1 x 60 minutes Je révise + 1 x 45 minutes multimedia session (self-learning).