Intro Text:Our courses are open to students 18 years old and over and take place all year round. Durations are flexible from one week to one year.
General French courses
- Group classes for all levels (maximum 15 students per class, average of 10-12 students)
- Study of the French language and culture
- Active communication
- Authentic documents used
- Highly qualified native teachers
A range of packages
- Semi-intensive 12 lessons / 9 hours per week (minimum 11 weeks)
- Intensive 20 lessons / 15 hours per week
- Super-intensive 40 lessons / 30 hours per week
- Individual lessons
Themed courses in general French plus
- Preparation for the GCSE and A-Levels
- Business and tourism
On the first day all new students are given an information briefing. They start lessons on their first day and can take a tour of the town. IFALPES is a TCF test center.