If you love the sea, you will love La Rochelle. The rich history of this harbour town has always been inseparable from the Atlantic. From the old port, the first French colonialists left for Canada in the 15th century. Nowadays, yachts from all over France anchor here. A walk through the old part of town leads you past many historic buildings from the 15th to 18th centuries. There is picturesque coastal scenery extending for miles outside La Rochelle : the islands of Ré, Aix or Oléron.
Eurocentres La Rochelle will enthral you with its visionary architecture and its ideal location near the coast. The futuristic concept is continued inside the school with its 18 large, bright and friendly classrooms, a lecture room, Wi-Fi, a cafeteria and two sun decks overlooking a private pond.
Quality is our primary concern, and we tell you exactly what you can expect from us:
- Learning success thanks to the innovative Eurocentres Success System
- The my.Eurocentres campus offers a new, innovative style of language learning
- Above-average success rates in examinations
- Careful selection and regular checks of host families
- Small classes (from 6 to 14 participants)
- Accurate placement at your level with spoken and written placement tests
- First class school building in central location and and state-of-the-art technologies (interactive whiteboards)
- Quality control through internal checks, plus regular inspections from national and international quality organisations - EAQUALS and CIEP (FLE Quality Label).