The facades and towers of the most beautiful castles in the world reach for the sky from a splendid green river landscape, and from close up, they are even more monumental than you first realised. The world famous Loire chateaux are an essential part of the culture programme. For centuries Amboise has been able to maintain its charm and offers above all else French quality of life with its measured rhythm, its culinary specialities and the spontaneity of its residents. Touraine is the region "where French is spoken in its very purest form". All in all it's no coincidence that Mick Jagger has chosen to make Amboise his second home!
In the centre of Amboise, only 5 minutes away from the shopping zone with its small shops, street cafés and bistros, you will find the Eurocentres school. The calm environment with its cultural richness is ideal for intensive study of the language. The school has 8 classrooms, a media library with video room, a computer room, Wi-Fi. On the ground floor there is a student lounge with a dining and reading area and a piano.
Quality is our primary concern, and we tell you exactly what you can expect from us:
- Learning success thanks to the innovative Eurocentres Success System
- The my.Eurocentres campus offers a new, innovative style of language learning
- The school is a DELF examination centre. Eurocentres Amboise offers DELF preparation courses with a 100% success rate
- Careful selection and regular checks of host families
- Small classes (from 6 to 14 participants)
- Accurate placement at your level with spoken and written placement tests
- First class school building in central location and and state-of-the-art technologies (interactive whiteboards)
- Quality control through internal checks, plus regular inspections from national and international quality organisations - EAQUALS and CIEP (FLE Quality Label).