Intro Text:Elfe has specialized since 1984 in teaching French to adults in mini-groups of 7 students maximum and individual lessons. The courses cover levels from complete beginner to advanced on the scale as defined by the Council of Europe.
General French courses
“Rapidly communicate in French in various situations”
- Semi-intensive General French courses (MG 15): 15 hours a week, on mornings
- Intensive General French courses (MG 30): 30 hours a week, on mornings and afternoons
- Combi 5 et 10: 15 hours of mini-group courses + 5 or 10 hours of individual tuition a week
- Combi CIV: 15 hours a week + a civilisation course with an excursion in Paris
- Long-stay programs (3-9 months): 15 hours/week in groups + 5 hours of workshops (conversation/phonetics/French civilization)
Business and specialised French courses
“ Communicate in French by phone, e-mails, letters, during meetings”
- General and specialised French courses (Combi Exec 5): 15 hours of mini-group courses + 5 hours of individual tuition
- General and specialised French courses (Combi Exec 10): 15 hours of mini-group courses + 10 hours of individual tuition
Courses in preparation for exams
- A-Level, Abitur, DELF, DALF, TCF, TCF ANF, TCF Québec
General French + art, fashion, design, gastronomy and enology…
- French + Art: MG15 + 1 art workshop (2½ hours) + 1 museum visit (2½ hours)
- French + Design: MG15 + 1 design workshop (2½ hours) + 1 museum visit (2½ hours)
- French + Fashion: MG15 + 1 fashion workshop (2½ hours) + 1 museum visit (2½ hours)
- French + Gastronomy: MG15 + 1 gastronomy workshop (2½ hours) + 1 themed visit (2½ hours)
- French + Wine: MG15 + 1 enology workshop (2½ hours) + 1 themed visit (2½ hours)
- French + Internship: 3 – 12 weeks of group lessons + 3-12 weeks’ internship at a company -
- Individual tuition (general French and / or specialised French), several options are available.
- Distance Learning Courses: Telephone lessons, online classes and document correction.
- Programs for groups: We decide together the conditions of the training (place, content, length, hours).
- Programs for parents and children: Tailor-made options with family lessons and separate lessons depending on each individual’s timetable
- Courses at the teacher’s home A specialized approach aimed at adults
30 hours in a mini-group (July and August)