The cultural, sports- and artistic activities, offered in the afternoons, evenings and during the weekends are part of our immersion programme, especially in the « à la carte » programme.
These activities – accompanied by our teachers - will enable you not only to discover the region, but also to put in practice your newly acquired French.
All these help to root your learning in real life and to gain confidence in French in all sorts of contexts.
- Gastronomic activities: cooking workshop, wine tasting, discovering local delicacies, …
- Artistic workshops: aquarelle, engraving, painting, singing workshop, …
- Discovery of the local handicrafts.
- Fieldtrips to enjoy the cultural and natural heritage of Provence: Luberon, Aix-en-Provence, le Haut-Var.
- Participation at the numerous local cultural events in the neighbouring villages and towns.
- Visit of local colourful markets.
Sport activities and leisure
- In the domaine of the school, and available for free use : beautiful swimming pool (heated with solar panels), bicycles, ping-pong, billard table, badminton, petanque boules
- There are many foothpaths and tracks for walking and mountain biking nearby.
- Watersports on the ‘ Lac de Ste-Croix’ and in the Verdon canyon (sailing, canoeing, wind-surfing, canyoning,)
- In order to discover the grandiose surrounding in a sportive way, there are some special activities such as canyoning, hiking, cycling
- In the nearby village, one can rent electric bikes or a car.
4 times weekly, we organize an evening activity
A petanque championship, an improptu concert in the courtyard of the monastery, dancing at a bal populaire in the village nearby, watch a French film, debate with a guestspeaker,…