FAMILY PROGRAM IN ANTIBES
During school vacations this language program offers a range of courses and activities for parents and juniors sharing accommodation. The whole family can use the shared accommodation even if only one member is following a program or course.
If you are staying at one of our residences, all children’s programs include the following free shuttle service:
- From the residence to the school in the morning.
- From the school to the residence after lunch or the evening’s activities.
- Location: Antibes
- Program dates : From 25.03.2018 to 27.10.2018, depending on age
- Age range accepted for children : Ages 6-17, subject to the programs
Courses for adults
- Standard course
20 lessons of 45 minutes per week
Monday to Friday 9am-12.20pm with a 20 minute break
Maximum of 12 students per class
Course location: The “Le Château” school, 28 avenue du Château, 06600 Antibes or the “Le Port” school, 28 boulevard d'Aguillon, 06600 Antibes (depending on numbers).
Courses for parents are optional.
Courses for children
- For children aged 6-7 (program available from 01.07.2018 to 25.08.2018)
Play activity mornings, including lunch
This course is based on playful learning activities which encourage children to develop oral skills. The aim is to familiarize them with the French language and enable them to meet their immediate needs in an everyday context. The methods and games used are designed for young students.
Timetable: 9am-12.20pm (2 breaks of 10 minutes)
Maximum 12 students per class.
- For children aged 8-17 (program available from 25.03.2018 to 27.10.2018)
Standard course including lunch (20 lessons of 45 minutes per week)
Monday to Friday 9am-12.20pm (with a 20 minute break)
Maximum 15 students per class
Lunch at the school restaurant
Standard course (20 lessons of 45 minutes per week) Monday to Friday
Full board: Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the school/residence.
Activity program: One half day excursion, one half day sport, one half day sailing, evening events and activities supervised by our staff.
Weekends: A day excursion including transfers to and from the residence, a picnic and dinner.
Note: Children have breakfast with their parents.
A free day with parents (no services provided by the school).
Course location : The Horticole school, 1285 avenue Jules Grec, 06600 Antibes
Accommodation for the whole family
Families will be able to choose between double studio apartments, triple studios or double studios with connecting doors at our Aragon or Castel Arabel residences. Attractive rooms with bathrooms, television, kitchenette, air-con, wi-fi and terrace or balcony.
- Standard course for adults: 269 € /1 week – 249 € /2-4 weeks – 206 € /5-7 weeks
- Play activity mornings: 320 € /week
- Standard course for juniors including lunch: 289 € /week
- Junior package: 560 € /week
ACCOMMODATION IN A STUDIO APARTMENT
- FROM 14th to 27th October
- Double studio (2 beds) = 280 € /week (40 € /extra night)
- Triple studio (3 beds) = 420 € /week (60 € /extra night)
- 2 studios (4 beds) = 560 € /week (80 € /extra night)
- FROM 25th march to 1st june and from 26th August to 13th October
- Double studio (2 beds) = 420 € /week (60 € /extra night)
- Triple studio (3 beds) = 630 € /week (90 € /extra night)
- 2 studios (4 beds) = 840 € /week (120 € /extra night)
- FROM 1st July to 25th August
- - Double studio (2 beds) = 740 €/week (106 € /extra night)
- Triple studio (3 beds) = 1110 € /week (159 € /extra night)
- 2 studios (4 beds) = 1480 € /week (212 € /extra night)
- “Guest” family member staying at our apartments but not taking a course: 80 € per week.
- Airport transfer for the family on Saturday or Sunday between 6.30am and 9pm: 60 €
- Shuttle service for juniors if the family is not staying at our residences: 100 € /week
- Administrative fees : 50 €
- Extra cost for one week stay for kids : 50 €
- Extra cost for adult course without accommodation : 20 €/week